Oct 31st, 2013 by kristin
Attention Stevenson University Students! SGA has an open position! Apply for the Director of Community Outreach position by November 15th!
- Evaluate opportunities for service projects and plan for the semester.
- Coordinate at least 2 service events each semester.
- Work with Wellness Center on educational awareness events for the campus.
- Serve as the Relay for Life team captain.
- Assist clubs and class councils with their various service events and activities as necessary.
- Maintain an ongoing list of needs and services in the community and distribute opportunities monthly to club officers.
- Assist with the Town Hall planning process.
- Attend all Town Halls and Club Forums.
- Act as SGA representative in campus meetings and specialized committee meetings when available.
- Assist in determining yearly club budgets through the Funding Request Process.
- Hold two office hours per week.
- Attend one on ones with advisor(s) on a regular basis.
- Attend Executive Board meetings weekly (meetings are two hours).
- You must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or better
- You must have completed 30 college credits
- You must be in good standing with Stevenson University (both academically and judicially)
THE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15th!
Interviews will be held November 18th-22nd!
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Powder Puff Football Game is at 6 p.m. TODAY in the Apartment Quad. Following the game at 7:30 p.m. is the Bonfire in the Caves Parking Lot! Show your STEVENSON Spirit and come out to these awesome Homecoming events! BE A MUSTANG!
Spirit week begins tomorrow! Post your outfit of the day on the Facebook Event page and the photo that receives the most likes will win a prize from Student Activities! Click here to be directed to the Facebook Event page!
Monday October 14 – Career Day
Tuesday October 15 – Tacky Day
Wednesday October 16 – Go Green
Thursday October 17 – Throwback
Friday October 18 – Jersey Day
Oct 10th, 2013 by kristin
Our first club forum is TONIGHT in the Rockland Banquet Room from 5:30-6:30 p.m. All clubs and organizations MUST have at least two representatives! Conference Services will be giving a brief presentation! See you tonight!
Sep 19th, 2013 by kristin